- you've had this disease for a long time and just didn't know it
- how long have your fingers been clubbing? you know that is a sign of oxygen deprivation
- our lung patients have to take it easy so if you don't feel like coming...don't
- you should go to Emory. they do good with lung transplants there
- we had a patient get a lung at Emory. he was doing better than any other patient we'd seen. he got depressed and killed himself
It is difficult for me to fight back the fear of pulmonary fibrosis. I can't imagine the fear that grips Steve with overwhelming doom and doubt. I chose to be a positive person. I believe in an Almighty God who wants us to live and not die. I wish I could pray away all the negative words, emotions and vibes for everyone, everywhere.
Psalm 118:16-18 King James Version (KJV)16 The right hand of the Lord is exalted: the right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly.
17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.
18 The Lord hath chastened me sore: but he hath not given me over unto death.
Right now commit to think positive, love abundantly and serve your fellow man. Rid yourself of all those bitter words and feelings before you kill someone with them, seriously. Let your mom's words ring in your ears: IF YOU CAN'T SAY SOMETHING GOOD, SAY NOTHING AT ALL!
The Happy Handicap