Quick Dinner Fix: 2 New Recipes

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Craving a nice pasta dinner complete with caprese salad?
Boy, do I have the fix for you!
Incidentally, the amazing mummy at Yummy Mummy Kitchen 
inspired me to create these
check out her site, her recipes are phenomenal!

Your starter...

 So simple to make
simply skewer any field green, bite-size tomato and
bite-size chunk of fresh mozzarella on a toothpick
drizzle with your favorite Italian dressing
and enjoy!

Now, if you're impatient like me
it's okay to turn the Caprese Bites
into Caprese Bowl Salad
like this
 just as tasty and colorful, not as fancy!

Your Main Course...
I found this recipe
on the back of this box
best gluten free pasta ever!
This pasta recipe is SO DELICIOUS 
and SO SIMPLE!
I used fresh rosemary but dried everything else
It is simply unbelievable how vibrant
the flavor is in this dish when
it looks rather bland from the photo!
I hope you take my word for it
and make it for dinner tonight...

I made the entire recipe and my
family of 5 ate the whole thing.
Best part ... no left overs!

My mouth is wide open
from surprise and wanting more of this,
Tammy
The Happy Handicap

I love comments. Make this and let me know what you think!

Comments