Operation: Handmade Valentine Gifts for Him & Her

Tuesday, February 12, 2013


handmade gifts


I love Tuesdays! Blogs I Love Day. I stumbled upon (literally) this amazing, talented lady. Her face book page has 14,692, no, make that 14,693 fans! Can't wait for that day! lol She says about herself "I am a thrifty shopper, a fabric lover, a paint brush best friend and a never ending makeover believer. Hmmmm, yep... that sounds like me!" Introducing...

The 36th AVENUE 

 

Her blog love:

gift ideas for men
    DIY section
printables
tutorials
recipes

WARNING:  This List is Incomplete. Everything on her blog is uber-awesome. 

Operation: Handmade Valentine Gifts for Him & Her
Get Started....
Go find yours at The 36th avenue.

Leave me a comment and let me know which idea saved the Valentine Day for you!

Strolling down 36th avenue,
Tammy
The Happy Handicap

Comments