- majestic and large
- built from quality material
- purposed for a family
- built from a plan
- purposed for a lifetime
Just like the house on the right that has grown roots, you may feel a little damaged on the outside from harsh weather, but on the inside, the sun can still be shining! We all face something every day. Think about this: It's more difficult to stand firmly planted when the storm is raging against you than to fall over and get out of it's way. We have a friend in Jesus and his church. We are the church. The church is a community of believers helping each other. If you feel your foundation beginning to shake, try these:
- pray continually to Jesus (as much as you can during the day & night)
- reach out to a church member for support
- develop a mantra and believe it (God gave me this one: "The body is resilient") I recite in my head many times a day.
- attend church to get "built up in him"
- help someone else and you may forget about your worries for a while
Checking my roots,
The Happy Handicap
Leave me a comment and let me know what you do to "sure up" your foundation.