Pinterest Recipe Review: Easy Mediterranean Chicken

Thursday, January 23, 2014


  • Save time ( always great recipes)!
  • Save money (no wasted ingredients)!  

I found the recipe for Easy Mediterranean Chicken at Juggling Food, Family and Chaos with Jodie Fitz. I pinned it. The recipe has been repinned 22 times with 3 likes. You should pin it too (hover over the picture below for easy pinning)! I made Easy Mediterranean Chicken for dinner this week. The recipe deserves a "Pinterest Recipe Review".





Find the full recipe on Pinterest or here. These are my modifications which makes it even easier and probably less than 20 minutes. I halved the recipe and had enough for two nights dinner for hubby and me. And, my daughter took it to work for her lunch one day. LARGE recipe.
  • Used a precooked Rotisserie Chicken from my local grocery store. Saves times by not having to cook chicken.
  • Used cheese on-hand instead of investing in more cheese, mozzarella pearls and pecorino romano cheese. In the photo, the whitest cheese is the mozzarella. I grated the romano. The romano is a good substitute for parmesan with the same sharp flavor.
  • Sliced the black olives to distribute the flavor around. I'm not a big fan of black olives and didn't want that big burst of dirt in one bite! 
The rest of the recipe I followed to the letter. It is F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S.! Every cook in America should try this recipe. The presentation of the dish was beautiful in and out of the pan it was cooked in.

Tammy's Taste Stats for Flavor = 
1 =save your time, 2 =try if you got the goods, 3 =just so-so, 4 =close to Mom's and 5 =grab a recipe card
Preparation Difficulty =
 1=kid proof, 2=easy, 3=worth the time, 4=difficult and 5=enroll in culinary school

Easy Mediterranean Chicken is a FIVE for flavor
and

1 (ONE) for Kid Proof.

this dish is so easy your kid could make it from the recipe!


Helping you by cooking for my family,
Tammy
The Happy Handicap

Comments