- Save time ( always great recipes)!
- Save money (no wasted ingredients)!
I found the recipe for Easy Mediterranean Chicken at Juggling Food, Family and Chaos with Jodie Fitz. I pinned it. The recipe has been repinned 22 times with 3 likes. You should pin it too (hover over the picture below for easy pinning)! I made Easy Mediterranean Chicken for dinner this week. The recipe deserves a "Pinterest Recipe Review".
Find the full recipe on Pinterest or here. These are my modifications which makes it even easier and probably less than 20 minutes. I halved the recipe and had enough for two nights dinner for hubby and me. And, my daughter took it to work for her lunch one day. LARGE recipe.
- Used a precooked Rotisserie Chicken from my local grocery store. Saves times by not having to cook chicken.
- Used cheese on-hand instead of investing in more cheese, mozzarella pearls and pecorino romano cheese. In the photo, the whitest cheese is the mozzarella. I grated the romano. The romano is a good substitute for parmesan with the same sharp flavor.
- Sliced the black olives to distribute the flavor around. I'm not a big fan of black olives and didn't want that big burst of dirt in one bite!
Tammy's Taste Stats for Flavor =
1 =save your time, 2 =try if you got the goods, 3 =just so-so, 4 =close to Mom's and 5 =grab a recipe card
Preparation Difficulty =
1=kid proof, 2=easy, 3=worth the time, 4=difficult and 5=enroll in culinary school
Easy Mediterranean Chicken is a FIVE for flavor
1 (ONE) for Kid Proof.
this dish is so easy your kid could make it from the recipe!
Helping you by cooking for my family,
The Happy Handicap