|"It must be these little cooked onions"|
Here's a thought. You have to taste something and like it before you can crave it. For example, I'd never eaten authentic British fish 'n chips before visiting London this summer. I can truthfully say, "I'll never crave them." I love fish but I just didn't like the British style (they left the skin on). YUCK! I tasted it, I didn't like it. Psalm 34:8 says "O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him." Now, you might ask "How in the world can you taste God?" Just like I tasted the fish 'n chips, you must experience God. Here's a few ways to taste him:
- Go to his house. There are many churches everywhere you can experience God.
- Read his book. The Bible is the best selling book EVER.
- Hang around his people. We do have our bad days but we try on a regular basis.
- Listen to his music. Gospel music shares good news and is uplifting.
- Breathe in his air. Realize God provides every breath you take.
What do you crave? Leave me a comment and we'll resist together!
Craving His Goodness,
The Happy Handicap