Mom-ism Monday

Monday, April 14, 2014

Yep, it's Monday again! Here's a quick chuckle to brighten your day.  Mom-ism #2 because some things are worth writing down...

My Mom, that's her over there, has two granddaughters (my kids). I remember her saying this to them before they could even understand what it meant. I understood it! I pulled it out of the old brain vault and used it today with my granddaughter. She was crying uncontrollably. I was losing my patience. She didn't understand it but the words got her attention and I got a brief moment of sanity. 
 
Photo Credit: Jill Greenberg@ABCnews.go.com

 

                "You can Stay but that Screamin's Gotta Go!"
 
The cute saying shoots straight just like my Mom...point blank! She's hardcore but no one loves us more.

Reminiscing,
Tammy
The Happy Handicap




Comments