Wraps and Foils

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

good hair
photo by fashionizers.com

What this blog post is not. Did the title cause your mind to dream of some fantastic new hair or nail product? I must admit it crossed my mind but nope, this post is about wraps and foils you'll most likely find in your kitchen!
Plastic Wrap and Aluminum Foil


Do you have the same problem with your wraps and foil that I do? I try to stack them neatly on top of each other to have them fall in the floor or usually torpedo at me from a shelf taller than me like they've been waiting for me to open the door to yell "Ready, Aim, Fire!" I know it's a pantry conspiracy against me! You laugh but it truly is a conspiracy against me. This is how I used to organize my wrap and foil.

I used this "no-so-attractive" yet very functional organizer neatly nailed on the inside of my pantry out of everyone's eyesight but my own. Here's the conspiracy part. The hole in the roll is too small to fit this organizer anymore! I figure Reynolds is trying to save money or some such nonsense unaware they are causing me great anguish with my aluminum foil and plastic wrap. Now, Bounty on the other hand still has a hole big enough to fit the pole!

My solution to this whole small hole problem is this new kitchen wrap organizer. Only $6.99!


This is the way my foils and wraps looked in my pantry before the organizer.

This is the way it looks installed. So simple, no tools needed, just place where you want it.

This is the exquisitely organized, non-threatening way it looks now! Voila! So much easier!

So, these companies can't "holed" me down....I'll just find another way to organize. How about you? Have you completed any neat organizing projects lately? Leave me a comment and tell me all about it. I may need to put it on my project list too!

Holey organization Batman,
Tammy
The Happy Handicap

Comments

  1. I like this organizer, Tammy. Added to my "To Buy" list.

    Thank you for sharing at Pin It Monday Hop.See you again this weekend.

    Judy
    pursuitoffunctionalhome(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Judy! So far I've loved it, don't think that will change. See you soon.

      Tammy
      The Happy Handicap

      Delete