SOAP IS A LUXURIOUS HOLIDAY GIFT FOR ANYONE!
|Citrus Collection with Orange, Cherry and Lemon|
If you’re searching for the perfectly ridiculous, soap puns (and I know EVERYBODY is) and jokes to share with your family and friends at the festive table, then check out these ‘crackers’:
1. I used to be addicted to soap, but I’m clean now.
2. The thought of having no alternative to soap never washed with the inventor of shower gel.
3. The soap-eating cult was swallowing lyes in search of the truth.
4. If you want to make really good soap you’ve to to raise the bar.
5. A man stole a case of soap from the corner store. The police said he made a clean getaway.
6. It’s true I don’t like soap, but you don’t have to rub it in my face!
7. Getting soap in your eyes is no lathering matter.
8. When purchasing soap if you buy two and get one free that’s a bar-gain.
9. My wife’s dad spends a lot of time in the bathroom. He is my Father in Loo.
10. Officer Jones takes his yearly bath every June. He is a characteristic example of a dirty cop.
11. It’s OK to watch an elephant bathe as they usually have their trunks on.
12. He was going to manufacture bathtubs until his bank pulled the plug.
All "washed" up,
The Happy Handicap