Will you be rewarded?

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

december host rewards
I became a Pampered Chef Consultant in August. I love my new business despite almost cutting the tip of my finger off at my first show! Who wouldn't? I set my own hours, order lots of stuff with other people's money and reward my hosts. Best of all, I get paid for having so much fun. This isn't a plug for my business, okay, maybe it is but God certainly gave me a message this week through The Pampered Chef!

This is how the Pampered Chef Host Opportunity works. I coach you on several things; number of people to invite to your show, getting outside orders, what to cook at your show to get the most sales and how many sales you need to get the rewards you want. The larger your sales, the higher the rewards. The most important thing to understand is you have to have $200 in sales to get rewarded. No exceptions!

The last 3 months have been very interesting as I've watched how some hosts are very eager, work hard and exceed their expectations of rewards. I've had some hosts sell just over $200 to barely get the reward. I've had one host that didn't meet the $200. Instead of not rewarding her, I purchased the dollar amount she needed to get her reward.

The Bible says in Proverbs 24:14 "So shall the knowledge of wisdom be unto thy soul: when thou hast found it, then there shall be a reward, and thy expectation shall not be cut off." Here's the Pampered Chef for the soul message.  We host our own soul. Ministers and others coach us how to get the reward. We know the reward requires the forgiveness of Jesus. No exceptions! Some will give their whole heart and life to him for the greatest reward. Some will give him their sins to receive forgiveness narrowly escaping but still get the reward. Then sadly, some will totally disregard the coaching, oral and written, missing the reward forever. We can't obtain the reward alone. We will always come up short. Jesus gave the amount we can't purchase. Will you be rewarded?

Do you like to be pampered? I can pamper you with kitchen tools. Want the ultimate pamper?  A reward of salvation from Jesus! He has all the right spiritual tools to cook you well done. He is the recipe for reward and great expectation!

Be pampered,
Tammy
The Happy Handicap

Comments