Proven Herbal Supplement for a Sensitive Ailment

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

irritable bowel syndrome
IBS isn't pretty as the picture. If you're a sufferer like me, you knew what the 3-letter acronym stood for when you saw it. Seeing the letters probably caused an unwanted emotion associated with pain, persistence and paranoia. I am afraid to eat foods I haven't tried before or foods from restaurants I haven't tried before. I don't want to awaken the slumbering 22 feet long digestive giant in my body. Do you have the same fear?

My IBS is controlled better now than ever before. The stress in my life is low. My diet is easy to control from home. I found a supplement that works quickly for flares when I have them. If I took the product daily, I might not have a problem at all. IBS is a sensitive ailment in two ways; the subject is sensitive and the digestive tract is sensitive!

My proven herbal supplement for IBS is Nature's Sunshine Intestinal Soothe and Build. Taking 3 pills, 3 times a day for a week calms down my noisy, gaseous, painful colon. I increase or decrease my dosage based on my symptoms. I may take less pills per day for a longer period or more pills per day for less days. Listen to your body signals to use the supplement best for you. At first, I used Intestinal Soothe and Build for 6 months to help heal my colon. Now, I use it for flares only.

nature's sunshine

Want to try this proven herbal supplement? If you can't find a Nature's Sunshine Distributor in your area, I can help you get it. Simply email me at tammy.stafford@hotmail.com. Leave me a comment with ways you've learned to control IBS. Your suggestion may be the help someone is looking for.

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor. I am not prescribing supplements. My statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, only my bowel. If you have IBS, please see a licensed medical doctor.

Sensitively,
Tammy
The Happy Handicap

Comments