Finding my Place in the Middle Generation

Saturday, May 4, 2013



middle generation

I was so excited to be a guest blogger for middleplaces.com this week. Here's an excerpt and the link:

Perhaps you are entering the "empty nest" phase and struggling to find your purpose, or maybe you are caught between caring for your children and aging parents. Most of the Middle Sisters are still parenting young children, but today we have a guest writing who is one step farther down the road and has found herself in a new middle place.

Full story here.

I'm looking for guest blogger gigs! If you know of one or have a blog yourself, I'd be honored to guest blog for you anytime! Just fill out my contact form and I'll think about it. You know I'm kidding, I'll contact you before your keyboard cools down.

Aging gracefully,
Tammy
The Happy Handicap


Comments