Let's face it. We have problems. Some big, some small, some solvable and some seem insurmountable. Take a look at the problem wheel. Do you see a problem you're facing right now? If we didn't have problems, we wouldn't need God! Truth is if we didn't have problems bigger than us, we wouldn't praise God for his awesomeness for solving them. "God is bigger than our problems!" If you have God, you have the best insurance or assurance policy money can't buy. He's better than the "Good Hands People" (Allstate), He's "On Your Side" (Nationwide), "Like a Good Neighbor, God is There" (State Farm), "Let God Be Your Rock" (Prudential) and my favorite "Get God, It Pays" (MetLife)! Today, when you survey your problems again,
- Be Assured - God has known the date, time and complexity of your problem since time began. You didn't have to report it to a claims office.
- Rest Assured - God has a plan to resolve your problem. You won't need to provide three estimates for his review.
- Stay Assured - God will never leave or forsake your problem. You are his #1 priority!
- "The best way out is always through" - Robert Frost
- "Happiness is not the absence of problems, it's the ability to deal with them" - Steve Maraboli
- "Once you become aware that the main business you are here for is to know God, most of life's problems fall into place of their own accord" - J.I. Packer
- "Selfishness and greed, individual or national, cause most of our troubles" - Harry S. Truman
- "Know that love is ultimately the only answer to mankind's problems" - Martin Luther King Jr.