Happy Birthday to Me!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Well, it's my 49th birthday and I'm a-liking it!  I thought I would write a blog and THANK all my new followers!!!  My birthday gift to you...not having to fish this blog out of face book.  I also want to insure you that I won't fill your email up with junk.  I write when I am inspired and genuinely have something to say.  I hope you find reading this entertaining and fun!

Reasons why I like my 49th birthday:



1)  I can still walk AND make my own prostheses now!

2)  I can't think of a thing I want for my birthday because I am blessed to have so much.  I should be giving stuff away.

3)  Steve took vacation to be with me this week (or at least that's what HE said).  I'm so thankful he's mine!

4)  I know the money we spent on Sydnee's education wasn't wasted.  She's so smart, she called me "the most lovely woman in the world" this morning. You go girl, use that education where it benefits you the most!

5)  My mom and dad called me this morning to wish me a happy birthday and asked me what I want.  At first, I said nothing and then I said "I'll take some wood flooring to replace my carpet in the den."  Their looks and then their immediate laughter was the best birthday present ever!  Having both of them with me at this age is a blessing in itself!  I don't take it for granted.

6) Sloane text me "Happy Birthday! I love you!" at 12:01 am this morning because she's so competitive no one was getting ahead of her!  I was expecting it and would have been disappointed if she hadn't.

7)  Trey, my son-in-law, I haven't seen him all day although he did wish me Happy Birthday on face book.  It's coming up on his one year anniversary in our family and he's learning pretty good.  It's best to stay out of my way! lol

8)  I've had my account and title clear with the God of our universe for 30 years!

There are so many reasons why I love my 49th birthday but I don't have room to list them all.  I was born on hump day and I think the popular poem got it wrong, This Wednesday's child is not full of woe, quite the contrary!  If you're wondering what you can get me for my birthday other than a comment on this blog or a post on face book, you guessed it, MORE FOLLOWERS! That weirds me out to ask for followers because I am no Jesus! I'm not trying to fill his shoes and I certainly can't wear them!

Having a great day,
Tammy
The Happy Handicap

Comments