5 Steps to Move a Mountain

Saturday, February 21, 2015

mountain view
Look closely at the picture on the left. The view from my front porch is magnificent! The peak of Fort Mountain set against the vastness of a blue sky greets me each day with a fine "How do you do?" I curtsy and nod to His Majesty thankful to see another sunrise. Today, the mountain top was icy as I gazed out my window. "Can you move a mountain?" The thought popped into my head and I began to ponder it. Matthew 17:20 "And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."

I thought about Jesus' words. The movie reel in my head rewound some of the times in my life when mountains were removed.  Please take a moment and replay some of your mountain-removing moments now. Still pondering the deep faith it takes to remove a mountain, I went to my window to take a picture for this article. The picture on the right above is what I saw. Hallelujah! In a matter of minutes, the mountain was gone! God showed me his undeniable power by removing that mountain from my site. I was and still am awestruck. Yes, faith can move mountains! No, nothing shall be impossible to me or you!

Do you have a mountain in your life that needs to be removed? According to scripture, use these step-by-step instructions:
  1. Believe in Jesus (a tiny bit is a whole lot)
  2. Speak to your mountain (like you believe it)
  3. Tell your mountain where to go (it needs your direction)
  4. Watch it leave (you might even hold the door open)
  5. Realize God's possibilities (God through you is amazing)

NOTHING SHALL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO YOU!

With just a little faith,
Tammy
The Happy Handicap

How do you handle the mountains in your life? Leave me a comment. :)))

Comments