The Best Medicine

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

hide-and-seek
Did you miss me last week? I missed you! I was greener than a toad frog on a lily pad with the worst case of stomach flu ever! The only virus I've had comparable to food poisoning. Last Wednesday I hardly knew I was alive. My sweet family had it too. I hid myself
in the bedroom for several days until I was better.

Genesis 3:8 And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.  A bad virus drove me to hide from noise, food smells and people.  Adam and Eve hid from God because they sinned against him.  It took more than a couple of days for them to get better.

Are you hid? Human nature causes us to hide instead of face our issues. We tend to get up every day put on camouflage and hope God don't notice us. Adam and Eve used fig leaves to camouflage themselves very similar to the same print we use today. Interesting fact!

Hey you! Over there... God sees you, he knows why you're hidden. You know you're sick. Don't you want to feel better? Don't go to the doctor. There isn't anything he can do except tell you if you're not feeling better in a couple of days to call him. There are no guarantees with a doctor. But with God, we're assured to always GET WELL SOON!

Feeling good,
Tammy
The Happy Handicap

Comments