I'm blessed to keep my granddaughter weekdays. She's a picture of how deep the Father's love is for us. She's just fallen asleep on my chest as I'm writing this. Tears well in my eyes when I look at her. It's amazing to think how much more God
loves us than we can ever love him. If you have children, you understand. We love the children we helped create and God created us all.
- She trusts me to feed, clothe and protect her without question. Do we trust God this much or rely on our own vices?
- She accepts what I offer her. Do we accept what God has for us or complain nothing is ever right?
- She cries out to me when she needs me. Do we cry out to God often or try to help ourselves?
- She is satisfied with what I give her. Is God enough or are we always looking for something else?
- She rewards me with a smile. Do we praise God for his goodness or let it go unnoticed?
The Happy Handicap