sound like a bad idea, now does it?
"Daylight Savings Time" is better than getting a tooth pulled because...
- You don't have to take a shot to numb your mouth to stand it although you may want a shot of whiskey for a few days. Numbness optional!
- You don't have to hold your mouth wide open until your jaws hurt although you may feel like screaming until they do.
- You won't have to "let any blood" for it although it may be fun to attach some leeches to some people to lessen your pain.
- You won't have a hole in your mouth from it although you'll feel like you've been sucker punched.
- You won't have a bill to pay from it although you'd gladly buy back that precious hour of sleep.
Looking forward to Spring,
The Happy Handicap
Disclaimer: No animals or people were harmed during the making of this blog.
Leave me a comment and tell me what you hate about going to the dentist!