Pinterest Recipe Review: Fish Tacos with Watermelon Salsa

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Pinterest Recipe Review: Fish Tacos with Watermelon Salsa


  • Save time ( always great recipes)!
  • Save money (no wasted ingredients)!  
Don't you just hate to buy a bunch of ingredients, make a new recipe and hate it? I do. That's why I'm reviewing this recipe for Fish Tacos with Watermelon Salsa. Because I Love It! Save yourself time and money by reading Pinterest Recipe Reviews!

I found the recipe for Fish Tacos with Watermelon Salsa at dryhyman.com. I pinned it. This recipe intrigued me so much I made it the day after I first read the ingredients. The dish turned out beautifully, so colorful and delicious! 


Find the recipe here. I did not make a single modification to this recipe. The salsa is very easy to make with a combination of taste from sweet to tangy. I used white flaky grunts caught in Panacea, Florida by my brother and sister-in-laws. Dr. Hyman's Special Seasoning added to the flavorful enjoyment of this gluten-free dish. I used my Pampered Chef Grill Pan to put a sear on the fish. Marking this one as a healthy family favorite!

Tammy's Taste Stats for Flavor = 
1 =save your time, 2 =try if you got the goods, 3 =just so-so, 4 =close to Mom's and 5 =grab a recipe card
Preparation Difficulty =
 1=kid proof, 2=easy, 3=worth the time, 4=difficult and 5=enroll in culinary school

Easy Mediterranean Chicken is a FIVE for flavor

and

2 for E.A.S.Y.

Took about 15 minutes including cooking the fish!


Never buying a fish taco again. 

Making it myself,
Tammy
The Happy Handicap

Comments