How to Decorate Cookies for Halloween

Tuesday, October 14, 2014


I started my own business with The Pampered Chef in August 2014. I'm so excited to be with this awesome company. I have known my Director for years. She's such a sweet person. I love working with her. My first month my commission check was $600 (for maybe 10-12 hours of work), I won the Stir Fry Set ($169), got $200 Pampered Chef Dollars to spend on products, a necklace and charm, numerous recognition and made new friends! I've never been happier working. I can show you how to have this much fun too! Start your own business today for $99. Join my team here.

I digress. That had nothing to do with decorating cookies! Here's the info you're looking for...
CREEPY CRAWLY COOKIES

Get caught in a web of delicious decorating with a technique that’s perfect to use on the All-Occasion Cookie. Just frost the cookies with white icing then draw a swirl pattern on top with black-tinted icing, starting in the center and working outward. Using the tester end of the Cake Tester & ReleasingTool, start at the center point and drag it outward through the icing to the edge of the cookie. Repeat this process around the entire cookie until you weave your web.

The perfect cookie icing technique (this makes enough for about 3 dozen cookies): Whisk ¾ cup milk, ½ cup plus 1 tbsp light corn syrup and 1 tsp Double-StrengthVanilla in a large mixing bowl. Add 10 cups powdered sugar and whisk until smooth. Add more milk or powdered sugar 1 tbsp at a time if icing is too thick or too thin. Place ½ cup of icing in a separate bowl and mix in ½ tsp black food coloring. Transfer tinted icing to the Decorator Bottle with writing tip.
Place cookies on a Stackable Cooling Rack with waxed paper underneath to catch drippings. Dollop a Medium Scoop-sized amount of white icing onto each cookie and allow it to spread. Immediately create the web with black icing using the technique described above.



For more than a dozen more Halloween treat ideas, visit my Pinterest page "Pampered Chef Halloween Ideas".

Have fun my little pretties,
Tammy
The Happy Handicap

Comments