Can we really give Zuckerberg all the credit for creating social networking? I think not!
- Social networking began with one man and twelve disciples! Those twelve men shared with their friends. Some gave their message a like and others couldn't wait to comment.
- The coolest thing about being part of Jesus' network is he will never "unfriend" you or hide you from his newsfeed. With Jesus, we are always "Linked In"!
- The message of Jesus is so popular the thread has been going for over 2000 years. Oh, he got pinned a lot...with nails!
- His message over 50 characters is an absolute must retweet. If we don't, the blue bird will certainly tweet about him.
- I am particularly glad I'm part of the G+ network. I've got God + Jesus + the Holy Spirit.
Like this? Never miss another post by joining my site with Google+ or email in the right side bar. Let's get connected by clicking here.
The Happy Handicap