Relieve Sore, Tired, Achy Feet Overnight

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Do you have SORE, TIRED, ACHY feet? 

Do you indulge in these?

legs
High heels look amazing but boy do they hurt the toes. I can't even wear them with the feet I was blessed with.  I do, however, notice the pain on the faces of women carrying their high heels in their hands walking barefoot. Ouch, Ouch, Ouch! Are you guilty? 

Do you work in these?

lineman
At the end of a long grueling day all you want to do is take off your boots and put your feet up. What's that you say? You want your wife to massage your feet? Alrighty then!

Are you an accident waiting to happen like my daughter who recently stumped her toe on a pallet in our local grocery store? 

I have found the answer for sore, tired, achy feet. My prosthetics are comfy, made from silicone rubber but I suffer from the occasional sore foot.  Finally, a subject where I'm an expert!

Last summer I was so thankful to find this foot soothing ingredient in the gift store at Westminster Abbey nonetheless. I wouldn't have been able to walk the rest of our vacation in London and Paris without it!

WHAT IS IT? I'm glad you asked.

foot cure
A simple bottle of Lavender oil!

See Sloane's pinkie toe. She complained about her toe hurting every minute of every day until I advised her to douse her toe in lavender. Remember to apply at night and sleep while the lavender magic is working. The next day we shopped for six hours without one "my toe is killing me"! I asked her on the way home about her toe. She said "Wow! I've walked all day and it hasn't hurt. I forgot about it!"

Massage or rub in lavender oil all over your feet. Don't be afraid to turn the bottle over on your feet. I use several generous drops to cover my entire foot/feet when they hurt. Rub it in last thing before you go to bed. In the morning, no more sore, tired, achy feet! You can let them enjoy this ointment every night if your feet need it. I find that once I get my feet healed up I can stop using it until the next time I walk too much, wear uncomfortable shoes or stump a toe. 

Any brand will work wonders. I buy this one.
NOW Foods Lavender Oil, 2 ounce  

Have you ever tried lavender for sore, tired, achy feet? Leave me a comment and let me know how it works for you. By the way, I have to tell you I'm not a doctor. I'm not diagnosing or prescribing a cure. If your feet hurt too bad, call the pod doc.

Pain free,
Tammy
The Happy Handicap

Comments