Fun and Unusual Facts about Me

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Welcome to my world! Won't you come on in? I'm so excited you decided to visit.

Here's a bit about me so you can get to know me better. Please don't leave without sharing something about yourself with a comment. So nice to make new friends.

 

FUN FACT #1

My dream job

FUN FACT #2

I couldn't resist taking a pic with this cool guy.

FUN FACT #3

This is a standing joke at our house. I usually deny the existence of dinosaurs!


FUN FACT #4

I am a grandmom!

FUN FACT #5

I wrote a book that's available at Amazon!

Unusual Fact #1: I only have 4 toes

Unusual Fact #2: I make my own prosthetics

These are a life-saver for me

 Unusual Fact #3: Needles make me happy (I love acupuncture)

Unusual Fact #4: I'm southern and don't like steak

Unusual Fact #5: My Mom is almost a foot taller than me

  Let's get acquainted,
Tammy

Leave me a comment with a fun or unusual fact about you!

Comments