- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- pinch of salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup Bisquick® Gluten Free mix
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg
- In a large frying pan combine sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, and salt.
- Whisk in the milk and butter. Before putting on stove, complete step 3.
- In small bowl, stir dumpling ingredients with fork until blended.
- Place frying pan with gravy ingredients on medium heat and bring to light boil. Reduce heat to low.
- Gently drop dumpling dough by 8-12 rounded spoonfuls onto boiling gravy mixture.
- Cook uncovered over low heat 10 minutes. Cover and cook 10-15 minutes longer.
- Spoon dumplings onto plate and cover with gravy.
- Spoon additional butter over hot gravy if desired.
|Dumplings look like this while cooking|
If it's chocolate, it's gotta be good,
The Happy Handicap