Pinterest Recipe Review: Cubed Cheese Steak Sandwich

Friday, February 14, 2014

 

I found the recipe for "Cheese Steak Sandwich" on a foodie blog looking for something quick and easy to do with cubed steak. This recipe is awesome and deserves a Pinterest Recipe Review! I didn't change anything about the recipe. The recipe is quick about 20 minutes and SO EASY! And...did I mention DELISH!


I've never liked cubed steak but it's one of my favs now since finding this recipe. Who knew an inexpensive cut of meat could taste so flavorful? Get the recipe here and be sure to pin to one of your boards so you can find it later. Hover over the pic above to PIN IT! Oh and I made it gluten-free for my husband by using gluten-free hoagies. You've got to try it this weekend!

Tammy's Taste Stats for Flavor = 
1 =save your time, 2 =try if you got the goods, 3 =just so-so, 4 =close to Mom's and 5 =grab a recipe card
Preparation Difficulty =
 1=kid proof, 2=easy, 3=worth the time, 4=difficult and 5=enroll in culinary school

  Cubed Cheese Steak Sandwich is a FIVE for flavor
and

1 (ONE) for Kid Proof.

this dish is so easy your kid could make it from the recipe!

Quick, Easy and Inexpensive Flavor,
Tammy
The Happy Handicap

Comments