Many Thanks

Thursday, November 28, 2013

pumpkins

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


Being enriched in every thing to all bountifulness, which causeth through us thanksgiving to God. 
                            2 Corinthians 9:11

I dare to say that we are enriched bountifully in many things. The question I ask is which of those things causes us to give thanks to God? Some folks give thanks before they eat, they are thankful for food. Some people thank God for safety, salvation and shelter. Last week with the birth of my grandchild, I thanked God for his love being so apparent in babies; their serenity, sweetness and perfect spirit is so HIM! Looking at her causes my spirit to overflow with thankful gladness. I know God enjoys being praised. Many things causes me to give thanks unto God. How about you? What causes you to give thanks?

Show me and the Almighty some love by leaving a comment. I'd like to know what causes your heart to be thankful.

Praising Him thankfully,
Tammy
The Happy Handicap


Comments