My Random Thoughts on Happiness

Friday, October 11, 2013

Happiness is....

                         Listening to classical music
                         ...especially when my daughter plays
 

                       My Dad sitting high and comfy on a tractor like
                                            Oliver Wendell Douglas...


                The beautiful view from my front porch...


Hermie, my long-haired Dachshund with a buzz cut...


                          anticipating my first grandchild in november 2013...


                      lots and lots of things make me happy
                              for a sadly, incomplete list
                   of my random thoughts on happiness...
                               check out my "happiness is" page!


            
Happily,
Tammy
                             The Happy Handicap                                

Comments