Saturday Southern Slang - "tongue shui"

Saturday, September 7, 2013

tongue-shui

My household makes up a lot of words,
 then, we USE them...

Some days are better than others
some days i should keep my mouth shut
tape it up
I say stupid stuff not even trying
tongue-shui
Today's Saturday Southern Slang
is
"tongue shui"
like feng shui but for the mouth

Definition: saying the right things in harmony with the environment & others

Used in a sentence: I'm sorry, did that hurt your feelings? I guess my tongue shui is off today!
or
I could tell you how to get rid of those bumps on your face but my tongue shui says I shouldn't.

Be careful little mouth what you say
my mom always says "if you can't say something good, don't say anything."
have you got a tongue that's loose at both ends?
practice some tongue shui
think about your words and place them carefully in the room
people and the environment will love you for it
There's a reason for thinkin' before you go speakin'

Tongue what?
Tammy
The Happy Handicap




Comments