Top 10 Features from Pin It Monday Hop #22

Friday, August 30, 2013

Good day everyone! Here we are once again for our Top 10 Post Features from Pin It Monday Hop #22. We just love to feature your creations. Again, thank you so so much for linking with us last week. All featured projects are re-pinned to our Pin It Monday Hop Features Pinterest Board.
----oooo-----
Judy of Pursuit of Functional Home

HOST
Her favorite posts are…
by: Deby of Sew So Easy
" Very unique and pretty clutch bag. It also comes with a free pattern."
Ruffle Clutch Bag by: Deby of Sew So Easy
"I love these chalkboard pantry printables. Very cute and neat."
Rustic Chalkboard Inspired Pantry Label Printables  by: New Mama Diaries
----oooo-----
Tammy of The Happy Handicap
CO-HOST
Her favorite posts are:
"Love my 2 daughters and would love to wake up to #3, especially if she speaks Swedish! Sure hope you make it to Sweden Nicki! Wish I could send money but for now, I'll just keep my fingers crossed for you."
Our Swedish Daughter
"Alice and I have something in common - the love of lists! I also don't want my wheels to fall off! I heart that Alice is from London and uses the word "whilst". She's thorough in her list making, I couldn't think of one thing she missed about why I blog."
Why on Earth Do I Blog? by: Alice of Mums Make Lists
"Why I love it? Shelly is talented! Her bar table upcycles are a work of art. Let's all take a roadtrip to Nebraska to visit Cubby's Bear Trap and behold those tables! I also think it's cool Cubby knew great talent when he saw it which is BIG kudos to Shelly."
Cubby's Old_New Bar Tables
----oooo-----
Barb of Second Chance To Dream
Co-Host
Her favorite posts are:
Crab Pasta Salad
by: Grand Parents Plus
"I love crab and I love pasta salad but have never put them together. Gotta try this one."
Crab Pasta Salad by: Grand Parents Plus
10 Things to Stay Connected as a Couple
by: Gaye of Calm, Healthy, Sexy
"Such a critical topic with today's marriages. Our marriage has to stay top priority."
10 Tips for Staying Connected as a Couple
25 Creative Ways to Light up Mason Jars
by: Katie of Upcycled Treasures
"Tons of fun ideas shared here. "
25 Creative Ways to Light up Mason Jars by: Katie of Upcycled Treasures
----oooo-----
Jenn of Endlessly Inspired
CO-HOST
Her favorite posts are:
"Such a simple project, but it came out so beautifully. I love the stripe of color in the center!"
That's A Wrap by: Crafty Lumber Jacks
25 Creative Ways to Light up Mason Jars
by: Katie of Upcycled Treasures
"Mason jars are my favorite. I have wanted to make a Mason jar chandelier for so long, and there are so many great ideas here!! "
25 Creative Ways to Light up Mason Jars by: Katie of Upcycled Treasures
" I am in the midst of redoing my guest room and have been trying to come up with a unique headboard idea. LOVE this entire room!!"
Pallet Love Pallet Love by: Cathey with an E
Have a great day everyone! Pin It Monday Hop #23 is still OPEN. Link-up now and who knows you might be featured next week :) See you at the hop.
Grab, Wear it, Be proud!
Pin It Monday Hop I was Featured
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.pursuitoffunctionalhome.com" title="Pin It Monday Hop I was Featured" target="_blank"><rel="nofollow" img src="http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b584/pofh1/PinitHoplogoFeatured_zps319554bf.jpg" alt="Pin It Monday Hop I was Featured" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
© 2013 Microsoft Terms Privacy Developers

Comments