Our Fab 10 from the Monday Pin It Hop #20

Saturday, August 17, 2013


Hello Friends!

What a crazy week for us! I hope every one has great week so far. It's time once again to share our favorite post from Pin It Monday Hop #20. Thank you so much for sharing your creations and inspirational post with us. As always, it is an awesome experience to witness your talent. 
Now, whose on our Top 10 list? 

Co-Host
Follow her at: Pinterest, BloglovinTwitterFacebookGoogle +
Her favorite posts are:

"I like this because there’s nothing better than adding some eclectic ness to your home and these scrabble ideas are GREAT!"

DIY SCRABBLE INSPIRED PROJECTS
by: DIY Vintage Chic
DIY SCRABBLE INSPIRED PROJECTS by: DIY Vintage Chic
Green Butterflies ~ Scrabble Tile Pillows

 "I like this idea because it’s so important to keep your marriage a priority in life and sex is a part of keeping it exciting."


feet of a couple next to the wall


"It looks so good and fresh and I’m dying to try it."

GRILLED MEXICAN PIZZA By: Steak and Potatoes Kinda Gurl

----oooo-----

Jenn of Endlessly Inspired
CO-HOST
 Follow her at: PinterestBloglovinTwitterFacebookGoogle +
Her favorite posts are:

"These were my favorite when I was little, and they're so hard to find now! I am beside myself that I can make them at home! 

ORANGE PUSH-UP POPS by: We Made That

"I love anything chalkboard and these look so easy and turn out SO cute!"


DIY CHALKBOARD MUG by: My So Called Organized Life

 "These look delicious. I have never made egg rolls before but I might have to try this recipe!!"


Pan-Fried Vietnamese Eggrolls

-----ooo-----

CO-HOST
 Follow her at: PinterestBloglovin, TwitterFacebookGoogle +
Her favorite posts are:

 "I love the "at home" feel of "My Turn for Us". I also love old architecture and the photographs are exquisite on her blog.  I'm hoping I can photograph beautiful things just like Evelyn when my husband and I retire. We're getting close!"


THIS OLD HOUSE by: My Turn For Us

"I'm a lover of raspberries just like the Juggling Act Mama. Reading this post made my mouth water. I can taste a Raspberry Cream Cheese Muffin! Her muffin looks like a heart to me. Now, if Ang can produce a heart muffin from a regular old tin, it's gotta be awesome."


RASPBERRY CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS by: Juggling Act Mama

 "A-Manda is a creative volcano! She spews more creative energy in one blog post than I can muster in a year. Her creations are adorable and she always gives us something "free". I could spend days on her site just looking around and being amazed with her genius."

BACK TO SCHOOL PRINTABLES, TEACHER GIFTS AND MORE! by: A-Manda Creation

-----ooo-----

HOST
Follow her at: PinterestBloglovinTwitterFacebookGoogle +
Her favorite post is...

"This is an awesome DIY project! Using those extra drawers that aren't in use and turning it into something pretty as this beauty cabinet is a great space saving ideas. The nice thing is that you can save a few bucks by re-using old things."


 DIY FROM OLD DRAWER TO BEAUTY CABINET  by: Something on Everything

Oh! don't miss our Pin It Monday Hop#21. Come and check out other Mommies/ Bloggers share their yummy recipes, DIY, crafts and a whole lot more. Don't miss this great collection. 

Interested in Co-Hosting for September? 
I have 3 more slots to fill in. 
Please email do8urself{at}gmail{dot}com

Grab, Wear it, Be proud!
Pin It Monday Hop I was Featured
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.pursuitoffunctionalhome.com" title="Pin It Monday Hop I was Featured" target="_blank"><rel="nofollow" img src="http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b584/pofh1/PinitHoplogoFeatured_zps319554bf.jpg" alt="Pin It Monday Hop I was Featured" style="border:none;" /></a></div>


I know you love these too,
Tammy
The Happy Handicap




© 2013 Microsoft Terms Privacy Developers English (United States) © 2013 Microsoft Terms Privacy Developers English (United States) Warning {3} {3} {3} {3} {3} Favorite {3} Favorite

Comments

  1. WOW! Thank you so much for your sweet words, I am blown away! You made my day to read what you wrote!! Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so WELCOME! You have such a wonderful talent, you need to be in the spotlight every day. Join us this week for Monday Pin It Hop #22.

      Tammy
      The Happy Handicap

      Delete