Are you Dumb as a Rock?

Wednesday, March 27, 2013


                                             
                                          



Jesus' descent at the Mount of Olives was greeted by a multitude of his disciples rejoicing and praising God with a loud voice for all his mighty works they had seen saying "Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the
Lord: peace in heaven and glory in the highest." The Pharisees asked Jesus to quieten them to which he replied "I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out." Our sanctuary and children's choir at First Baptist Chatsworth sang "Bring my Praise" last Sunday. Our Sunday School lesson was about Luke 19:40 that very morning. We discussed with 8-12 year-olds how important it is to praise God because if we don't, his creation including the rocks will! The song "Bring my Praise" says "No one else can bring my praise but me, No one else can give my offering!" Simply honest and true! We were created to praise God. I've always heard the old saying "Dumber than a rock". Call me dumb but I praise Jesus for everything! I don't want a rock bringing my praise!share on TwitterGoogle Plus One ButtonLike dumb as a rock? on Facebook
You are invited to join us at FBC every Sunday:
121 West Market Street
Easter Service Schedule
Sunrise Service 7:30 am on Courthouse Lawn
Sunday School 9:45 am
Worship Service 10:55 am

Follow on Twitter | Friend on Facebook | Forward to Friend
Copyright © *2013* *Tammy P. Stafford*, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
*232 Davis Road, Chatsworth, GA 30705*
                                                       







                                                                                                                                          

Comments